Can you cut 1 Tonne of carbon pollution out of your life?Take the challenge
This breakfast recipe will have you more than licking the bowl. You'll be eating it, literally.
- 1 papaya cut in half, seeds scooped out
- Natural yogurt (or coconut yogurt if vegan)
- Your choice of seasonal fruit
1. Cut papaya in half, and scoop out the seeds from the middle with a soon so you're left with an oval shaped papaya bowl.
2. Layer yogurt, fruit, and muesli inside the papaya bowl.
3. Devour! Simple as that.
ZERO WASTE TIP: Compost the papaya skin after you have eaten all the flesh from the bowl, or feed it to your worms if you have a worm farm.