Can you cut 1 Tonne of carbon pollution out of your life?Take the challenge
Chocolate? Yes. Mint? Yes. Dairy-free chocolate and mint slice, no baking required? YES!
Thanks to the great people at One Green Planet for this delicious recipe!
Raw Peppermint Slice with Choc Ganache
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Medjool Dates, pitted
- ½ cup Almond Meal
- ½ cup tightly packed fresh Mint leaves
- 6 tbsp raw Cacao Powder
- 4 tbsp shredded unsweetened Coconut
- 2 tbsp dark Agave Nectar
- Large pinch Sea Salt
For the ganache
- ⅓ cup chopped Cacao Butter
- ¾ cup dark Agave Syrup
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Sea Salt
WHAT TO DO
- Throw all Mint Slice ingredients into a food processor and process on low speed until well combined and it becomes a kind of sticky 'dough'.
- Push mixture into a flat dish and press down firmly and evenly to create a large 'slice'.
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, gently melt cacao butter.
- As soon as cacao butter is barely melted, stir in all other Ganache ingredients until well combined.
- Use a knife to spread a thin layer of Ganache over the top of the large Mint slice.
- Refrigerate dish for an hour or so.
- Remove from fridge, cut into small slices and serve.
Yield: 10 servings
READ THIS NEXT: Grilled Kale Wraps With Chunky Homemade Hummus