This is a delicious planet strong breakfast idea. Top with seasonal fruit for an extra treat!
- 1 cup raw hulled buckwheat
- 1 cup walnuts
- Juice from 2 lemons
- four drops of liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup of organic coconut milk
1. Soak walnuts and buckwheat in water over night (or if you can't wait that long - at least an hour to soften and remove any mould)
2. Drain walnuts and buckwheat and place in blender. Add all other ingredients in and blend until desired consistency is reached.
3. Serve! Add whatever you want to top!
4. Store leftovers in air tight container. Done and done, enjoy!