1 Million Women is always looking for volunteer guest writers to contribute to our blog. If you want to expand your writing skills and share your passion for climate action, then guest writing for 1 Million Women is a fantastic opportunity.
Jobs & Volunteering
We're currently seeking a part time Partnerships Manager to grow our new local council program and foster new strategic partnerships.
As Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Nurturing and developing new partnerships with local councils
- Account management of existing partners
- Seeking out and engaging other strategic sponsorship opportunities
- Meeting revenue targets
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strategic relationships, a strong negotiator with the ability to secure valuable partnerships
- Demonstrated success in fundraising and meeting sales targets
- Strong communications and sales skills
- Prior experience in the local government sector will be highly regarded
About this role:
Hours: part-time position, 21 hours per week, reporting to the CEO
Location: 1 Million Women Head Office, Elizabeth Street, Sydney CBD
Before applying, we encourage you to visit our website and social media sites to see our community in action:
Website and blog: http://www.1millionwomen.com.au/blog/
If you think you've got what it takes, and you're geniunely passionate about taking action on climate change, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and CV.
To find out more about other vacancies at 1 Million Women, please click on the links below.
1 Million Women can't do what we do without passionate volunteers to join our team and help us out. We're looking for people who care about our beautiful planet and who want to volunteer their time to help us out once in a while. Those positions are anything from helping at events, coming into our office to do some data entry or other admin work...
We are currently looking for Social Media Interns. The most important job requirement is to have a strong passion for the digital world, social media and either already living with the least impact on the planet or wants to learn how. You will play an active role in the development of our online community. helping to maintain a presence on various social media platforms and contribute to creating and publish content.