1 Million Women is always looking for volunteer guest writers to contribute to our blog. If you want to expand your writing skills and share your passion for climate action, then guest writing for 1 Million Women is a fantastic opportunity.
Jobs & Volunteering
We're currently seeking a part-time Office Manager for an immediate start.
As part of the 1 Million Women team, you will be responsible for:
- accounts, payroll and bookkeeping
- human resources
- information and database management
- responding to general enquiries
- assisting with the roll out of campaigns and events
- liaising with stakeholders and funders
- merchandise sales
- strong organisational, administrative and planning skills - keeping the office in good shape and the team on track
- demonstrated experience in finance, accounts and payroll
- methodical, with good attention to detail - no box left unticked, no email missed
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- ability to work under pressure, and respond creatively and with good humour to resolve issues
This is a rewarding opportunity for someone with a passion for administration who wants to be part of the solution to the climate crisis.
About this role:
Hours: part-time position, 2 days per week, reporting to the CEO
Location: 1 Million Women Head Office, Elizabeth Street, Sydney CBD
Before applying, we encourage you to visit our website and social media sites to see our community in action:
Website and blog: http://www.1millionwomen.com.au/blog/
If you think you've got what it takes, and you're geniunely passionate about taking action on climate change, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.
Only applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please note, 1 Million Women is not able to give individual feedback on unsuccessful applications.
To find out more about other vacancies at 1 Million Women, please click on the links below.
1 Million Women can't do what we do without passionate volunteers to join our team and help us out. We're looking for people who care about our beautiful planet and who want to volunteer their time to help us out once in a while. Those positions are anything from helping at events, coming into our office to do some data entry or other admin work...
We are currently looking for Social Media Interns. The most important job requirement is to have a strong passion for the digital world, social media and either already living with the least impact on the planet or wants to learn how. You will play an active role in the development of our online community. helping to maintain a presence on various social media platforms and contribute to creating and publish content.